VOLTA CLEAN ENERGY STORAGE SYSTEM (V-CESS)
Volta’s proprietary technology uses compressed air energy storage (CAES) to store electricity at low, off-peak costs and regenerate it during peak periods at a large scale. Our clients can save significant costs on their energy bills and improve their facility energy utilization, while ensuring they have reliable backup power when needed. Unlike other solutions in the market that are battery or software-driven, Volta can provide long-duration storage with minimal footprint requirement, without the risk and use of chemical hazards, that are recyclable, environmentally friendly, and do not require interruption to the operation, and also have 300% longer lifecycle. Our technology is especially beneficial to Data centers, electrical vehicle charging stations, and manufacturing plants.
Consulting services to provide an unbiased third-party assessment:
- Identify and prioritize opportunities for cost savings
- Energy assessments, audits and surveys to meet ASHRAE requirements where necessary
- Detailed feasibility studies covering all renewable electricity and heat generation technologies
Volta offers training in a wide variety of topics within renewable energy and energy storage. We are flexible and can always discuss your individual organization’s needs to tailor design a training session. Some common training sessions offered include:
- Energy Management for Executives
- Renewable Energy and Energy Storage
- Lunch & Learn: suggested topics in sustainability, clean-tech, and conservation strategies
Volta offers a comprehensive suite of energy management services, tailored to your organization.
- Auditing and Measuring Services
- Monitoring and Customized Strategic Targeting Services